One stop shop for Truck/Trailer Purchase?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by MythicalSquid, Feb 17, 2019.

1. MythicalSquid

MythicalSquid Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2019
    Hello everyone, new to the forums. Been trucking for about 5 years or so. Been hauling reefer since the beginning and I’m ready to start my own business. I tried searching the forum but found nothing on this topic, maybe I didn’t look good enough. If so please direct me in the right direction. I’m looking to purchase my first truck and trailer, but I don’t want to do two separate types of financing, mainly because of my credit, it’s not bad but I don’t think it’s good enough to go to two separate dealers to purchase. Was wondering if anyone knows of a dealership that sells truck and trailer combos?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to being part of the community.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    try sunteck they will lease you a truck and a refer but I heard the reefer cost like 400 a week but you get to pick your own freight and if you live in the east coast might be good option

Mooseontheloose and MythicalSquid Thank this.
  4. MythicalSquid

MythicalSquid Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2019
    Thanks for the info brother, will definitely check them out

5. tseders93

tseders93 Bobtail Member

May 4, 2014
    If you've had the same bank for a while, they know you, and they offer business loans I would go that route if you want them combined in the same loan. However, the thing to remember is that most financial institutions consider trucking a "High Risk' industry.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.