ONE20 F ELD

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by 1johnb, Sep 9, 2017.

1. 1johnb

1johnb Medium Load Member

Jun 13, 2012
    New Paris Ohio
    Does anyone have any feedback on this . Looking for anyting on it , the good bad & ugly.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I bought one piece to try it out. Seems ok

4. mhyn

mhyn Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Northridge, CA
    is this like vdo roadlog? or you need to sign in on theirs website to see your logs, settings,....?

5. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I have not used any other ELD app besides this one. I only bought it because of $115 price and no monthly subscription fee. You set up an account right after you open the app and did not have to sign in on their website. I would probably use this, but I think I will get an AOBRD set up instead

6. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Actually just logged in to my account online on their website. I can see my settings and all the logs (which I dont have really, cause I used ithe app only for a couple of hours)

mhyn Thanks this.
  7. mhyn

mhyn Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Northridge, CA
    what I really don't like that my logs will be on somebody's server(website)... thanks for info.

8. Makeajump

Makeajump Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Texas
    I think this is the way it is. No choice there, all your logs will be on somebody's server forever, never deleted and always available for scrutiny form now till doomsday.........no matter which provider you choose.

EZ Money Thanks this.
  9. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    And you guys agree to this?

Where's your privacy at?

Yeah,We all have Bills to pay

"Well,stayin,What are you doing about it?"

Not giving in to ELD's-

If it Really does become firm in Dec- I go Local-AND I Blame You guys for bending over and giving up your privacy.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  10. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    House rejects ELD delay provision | Overdrive - Owner Operators Trucking Magazine
    House rejects ELD delay provision

It looks like the law makers don't want to hear about it anymore. ELD in December. I am hoping everything is absolute chaos.

Timin770, OLDSKOOLERnWV and stayinback Thank this.
  11. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    A backlog of available units plus a large number of folks waiting 'til the last minute...I can see quite a few trucks parked from the 17th through the new year, as it is as good a time as any to stay home with the family for the holidays instead of risking getting caught non-compliant. Would be GREAT if stores started feeling the pinch, unable to keep high-demand items in stock. Christmas is ruined for millions of households, and then the trucking organizations that have been fighting against this absurdity will come out and say "We tried to warn you that this ELD mandate wasn't ready for prime time..." Of course the ATA will say it is all because the "outlaws" don't want to "play fair", which completely ignores the fact that the megas flat out refuse to truely "level the playing field" by giving up their own massive discounts and special pricing for trucks, tires, fuel, etc...only when it will force their competition to bear the burden of higher costs are they on board.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.