Online parts lookup

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Hogleg, Feb 7, 2017.

1. snowblind11

snowblind11 Bobtail Member

Feb 6, 2017

Leave this with me and I will let you know early next week.

Hogleg Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jinxutoo001

jinxutoo001 Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2013
    I live up around Springfield,Il and deal with Rush of Springfield. They will print you off a build sheet.
    I just bought an 07 as a parts truck. It has a C-13 cat with 605,000.
    If ya need parts yell at me, we're not that far apart.

Hogleg Thanks this.
  4. Fltrucker2018

Fltrucker2018 Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2018
    Our company has one truck, a 2008 International Prostar Premium LF627. Sunstate International in Sarasota, FL is the closest to us and they don't like to give you part numbers. They say it is company policy. They never said they could provide me with a disk or list of part numbers for a price. They want you to just buy from them. I also don't like to drive 2 hours to pick up parts, which is why I prefer to know the number and buy online. Could you help me as well?

5. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    This is what I do when I need a part number. I call and ask for a quote on part. After I get the quote, I kindly ask for the part number. Most of the time, they usually give you the part number.

6. Fltrucker2018

Fltrucker2018 Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2018
    I do that now but after calling with the same VIN a few times they started telling me its company policy they aren't supposed to give them out. They still give us the number but they advise us they won't always do that. The Tampa location turned me down completely on giving out part numbers. This is a pre-owned truck we bought at an Auction so we've had to fix several things. Every time we have gotten a number and bought a part, I've written the part and number in a notebook so we have them for future reference.

7. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Google my friend. You don’t have too use the same dealership. I live in NC I called dealerships in other states. Google Whites International in Greensboro, NC. I never had a problem with them giving out part number.

Fltrucker2018 Thanks this.
  8. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.