Opinions on 2007 Pete 387 C15

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by Elroythekid, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Riverstick

Riverstick Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Ireland
    Peterbilt and Caterpillar are a great combination...both excellent top quality American products...Erase any impure thoughts of even considering a Paccar engine....it will break you financially,emotionally and every other which way,as you become very bad friends with your local friendly Peterbilt dealer. They are very very troublesome....trust me....I am seeing them being stripped and rebuilt every week now. And forget the Paccar warranty....the one on this side of the Atlantic is miserable. Loyal Paccar followers are getting rid of their trucks,left,right and centre over here and moving back to Scania,Volvo,Mercedes MAN in a big way...

Elroythekid Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Swiftey

Swiftey Light Load Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Hope that trucks been working out for you, as a driver running new trucks from factories to dealers the most reliable trucks out there with the new DEF systems are strangely enough, frieghtshakers, I would never get one but the Coronado with the Cummins ISX is a beast and a half.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted