Loud Trouble LLC are a small Texas based company and are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
We would prefer an east texas based driver.
- Transport primarily tradeshow freight, securment will be required on most loads. Which is all 53 ft dry van.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
Contact us on here or via phone 8566507374
- Proven 3+ years work experience as a CDL A truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB, Qualcomm etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations in last 3 years.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid CDL A license