OTR out of Atlanta

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Azocotogan, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azocotogan

Azocotogan Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Atlanta Area
    Looking for CDL class A driver to run solo (Forest Park, GA)
    compensation: $1400-$2400 per week per driver team/$800-1100 solo
    employment type: contract
    I’m looking for a driver or drivers to run team or solo for Forward Air Inc. With the covid situation being what it is I understand if you aren't teaming with someone you don't know. If you have a teammate already great but I won't force you to drive team if you don't have a teammate.

I am a contractor for Forward Air. This is an over the road position. Pay will be between $1200 to $2400 per week per driver if you team. If you run solo you'll make between $800 to $1100 per week. This is a 1099 position. I prefer drivers to have hazmat. If you don’t have hazmat you can still work but I'd appreciate if you were at least open to getting it. 99 percent of the loads will not be hazmat but every now and again the only load available will have hazmat and you need to have hazmat in order to keep moving in those cases. You need to be prepared for orientation asap. If you don’t have a co-driver I can get one for you if you want, if not that's ok too. You’ll make considerably more money running team than being in the truck by yourself. Look to stay out for two weeks. This job requires one year of OTR experience. No more than one accident in the last three years, no dui or failed drug screens. No excessive or repeat moving violations.

You can reach me at (678)913-4095. My name is Kofi.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.