OTR Truck Drivers and Operators Wanted! Base pay + Benefits!

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by WaletichTransport, Oct 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    That's an interesting division of duties. Wouldn't it make more sense for the recruiting department to be in charge of Marketing as well? I mean, dividing marketing into marketing for drivers and marketing for customers, with the VP/Sales/Marketing as one guy and the Recruiting/Driver Marketing another?

The Crossword Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    I am guessing this is a small mom and pop thats growing fast. SAFER shows them with 135 drivers. Maybe the IT guy has been pushing for a larger online presence as a way to recruit drivers but most of his coworkers are boomers who are not super savvy ?
    My guess is that OP took a good look at the digital landscape of the trucking industry and decided his company needed a presence here. The idea being he would hand off the TR account to the recruiter once it was fleshed out a bit.

All guesswork on my part

4. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    Boomers aren't tech savvy? You know that Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are/were boomers, to name just a couple. And so were the many others that built those companies and other tech giants.

5. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    But you understand that there exist many in that age range that are not right?

6. WaletichTransport

WaletichTransport Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2022
    Your assumption is correct. The reason why I am the one promoting the hiring / recruiting process is that a lot of the original staff has no experience in using forums / chat rooms and SEO (Search Engine Optimizations) stuff. But you can trust me when I say that the company is really great at taking care of its employees. I hope that some of you guys in this forum apply for the job. I am not qualified to discuss how much you will be making. But if you contact Naomi, I am sure that you will get to negotiate something that will be fair to you and the company. Brian Waletich is easy to talk to and reason with. :)

The Crossword Trucker Thanks this.
  7. WaletichTransport

WaletichTransport Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2022
    UPDATE: JOB DETAILS, BENEFITS and More...

Waletich Transportation is a family owned & operated business since 1969 based out of Kasota, MN. We are looking for safe drivers to run over the road. We strive for setting ourselves apart from other companies by truly caring about our employees and drivers.

You’re family and part of a team at Waletich Transportation. Most new hires are based of referrals from current drivers. We do offer a referral bonus up to $2000.00. Our current turnover rate is less than the industry average…for good reason! We don’t run short miles and you get to pick how many miles your want to run. Need more miles? Great! Need a break? Let us know. There is no sitting around and waiting on you next load. Load info is typically sent the day before so you can plan accordingly. No forced dispatch.

Orientation travel is paid by company, whether driving your own personal vehicle to the terminal, renting a car, or flying, you are covered. We provide you a room at The Best Western in St Peter, MN during orientation, which includes breakfast, a pool and fitness center. We also have a driver’s lounge with full kitchen, laundry, and game room for future use here at the terminal. We also have an onsite shop for repairs which is also connected to Driver’s lounge and Main office for easy access.

DL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
    • Must have a Class A CDL
    • 12 months of recent OTR experience
    • Acceptable Driving Record
    • 23 years of age

BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WALETICH TRANSPORTATION
    We believe our success is owed to the team of people who work for Waletich Transportation. The staff,
    mechanics, and drivers who we employ make us who we are. Waletich Transportation is pet friendly, no pet fees! We offer a passenger ride along program; we charge a small fee and allow up to 1 passenger for all of our drivers. We provide a small, company paid Life insurance Policy to all of our drivers.

If you want to know more about the benefits of being part of our family, please download the attached file and should you need to know more or to apply, call our driver recruiter Naomi at 507-934-7444 or by email: naomiw@waletich.com. Visit us on the web www.Waletich.com Or you can visit us on Facebook and YouTube.

Attached Files:

Dennixx Thanks this.
  8. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    Hmm... some of the wording here is, shall we say, suspiciously close to being considered plagiarism...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.