Our first gig as a Husband & Wife team.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Nahbrown, Mar 30, 2023.

1. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    :biggrin_2559:

-- Lual

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    Makes me smile! If you knew how many people basically fresh out of school were given to me at my last job to road test and failed miserably you would understand.
    They would start out confident as we left the yard and entered the highway with all open roads but one exit later we got off the interstate and got on some tight back roads, Hill’s and getting in and out of towns with tight turns.
    So Again congratulations to both of you sounds like you not only had a good trainer but we’re also smart enough to listen and learn. Now for the most important thing I can say, Please DO NOT EVER BECOME ####Y, OVERCONFIDENT OR PUSH YOURSELF WHEN UNSURE! Always take the time to look and think things threw before acting and if having any issues use the basics you we’re taught to sort it out, they will always apply. Remember also that 4 weeks is not nearly enough time or does it present enough opportunity to experiance all the possible issues you will face going forward, You are still a rookie and learning for a long time after getting licensed! With that in mind you will do good and have many safe miles ahead I wish you both the best going forward.

Nahbrown Thanks this.
  4. Seth0194

Seth0194 Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2023
    North Florida
    Congratulations Nash!!! Good to hear you both made it through the school and got on with a company you wanted too.

Have fun in Florida, I love it so much, I'm going to Tampa next week to celebrate my birthday. Lol!! Be safe

Nahbrown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.