Owner Op looking for a team driver

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Misterj313, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misterj313

Misterj313 Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2018
    36 year old male looking for a team driver. Im from Detroit and my company runs out of Chicago. I have 15 years experience driving trucks. I drive for a company that takes 12% of the load, and deals with all the dispatch, insurance, permits etc. Right now Im renting a truck and my overhead includes truck rental, insurance, trailer rental ( Dry Van)about $1500 a week. We have a lot of high paying direct freight that is mostly teams only. I just got done teaming with my brother and we were grossing between 8-12k a week. Looking for a team driver with a minimum 2 years otr experience, more would be preferred. Clean MVR only. I do not smoke, have parking in Crest Hill, IL, and I rarely take time off. We would be splitting everything right down the middle. You can expect a minimum of 2k a week. I would prefer someone around my age that doesnt smoke. A female would be even better, but Im out here to make money. This is strictly a business partnership. Im a pretty laid back, clean person. Driving a 2016 Freightliner Cascadia. PM me or respond if interested for more information. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cruiser777

Cruiser777 Bobtail Member

May 26, 2019
    Hello. I'm definitely interested. I'm a 60yo man, 5 years experience (1 yr recent) nonsmoker, clear driving record, clean, responsible, easygoing, flexible on hometime, can run long term, also can base in that area. I just signed up here so can't send a PM and don't want to leave my number here so will await your response. Thanks. Kevin

4. hidngaway

hidngaway Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Phenix City, AL
    Can you work with someone who's only got 6 months recent? I have 5 yrs, but it was 10 yrs ago. Also, I am in Alabama.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.