Owner Operator Wanted

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by chivy, Jan 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chivy

chivy Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2020
    Chivy Transport is looking to grow with the addition of owner operators! My wife and I have spent a couple years building this company with exceptional service, and safety. We are ready to bring on owner operators who are looking for a company that will make the most of their efforts. We take great care to make sure everything we do is done correctly and safely. If you take pride in managing your truck and want the freedom to run it your way, we want to work with you.
    • Bring your truck and plates.
    • Book your own loads and go where you want when you want.
    • If you need a trailer, we will help you get one and figure out a fair weekly rental charge.
    We will help with whatever you need, and basically the way I did it, is the way you would do it: Find the loads, negotiate your rate. We will do a credit check on the broker, review the rate con with you, and sign it and send it to them and to you. Send us the paperwork and we bill it and pay you the following week. Full transparency by us on every load and bill.
    • 90% of the rate for delivered loads is yours.
    • 100% of any TONU or Detention or Lumpers that are negotiated would be yours. (we don’t need to make money off these things since they suck bad enough already).
    • We plan to use Keeptruckin ELD’s and software.
    • We will do the IFTA filing.
    • We can get you a fuel card if you need it and deduct from each week’s settlement.
    • We are already set up with multiple quality brokers.
    The bottom line is this. We do not have time or the inclination to figure out how to screw over an owner operator. If you make money, we will make money. We will work hard to continue to grow this business the right way by making sure you succeed.

You make sure you and your truck are in good shape to safely operate and we will be more than happy to help you with everything you need.

We are based out of Merrillville, IN.
    Call Mike at 630-518-6551 and let’s figure it out.

Carolina Dreamer Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chivy

chivy Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2020
  4. Carolina Dreamer

Carolina Dreamer Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Summerville, SC
    Very straightforward. How is Authority / Clearinghouse handled? Any access to group rate insurance? Thanks

5. chivy

chivy Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2020
    Thanks. As far as the clearinghouse we would need to do a query per the regs after getting a consent form signed by you. I'm not exactly sure what you mean about authority though. You would run under ours for loads.
    Unfortunately we don't have any health insurance options at the current time. Certainly something we would be able to grow into in the future. Hope that helps answer your questions but give me a call and let's talk.

Thanks

Carolina Dreamer Thanks this.
  6. ButterBean556

ButterBean556 Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2019
    What kind of freight are you hauling?

7. chivy

chivy Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2020
    Dry van. General commodities. Non hazmat. If an OO wanted to run flatbed except for coils we are good with that too.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.