paclease balloon payment

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by krazzyboi_44, Nov 4, 2018.

1. krazzyboi_44

krazzyboi_44 Light Load Member

Apr 30, 2008
    BAton Rouge,Louisiana
    My company have some paclease trucks that's coming up on the end of their lease. I'm interested in buying one of the trucks. After doing a little research on pricing of trucks of the same year and similar millage, our paclease trucks are $12-$16,000 cheaper. I'm looking for a finance company that will finance the truck for me

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Misesian

Misesian Road Train Member

May 21, 2014
    Nothwest Arkansas
    Depending on your credit, a smaller regional or State bank would probably finance it. A larger bank will not want to touch a trucking deal, based on my experience. As I went into newer equipment ,and a larger price tag, I’m using DeLage Landen or DLL for my purchases, they’re an International company but have a US office. They were really easy to deal with. I used Arvest bank in the past, a small chain mainly in Arkansas, but moving forward will be using DLL because the prices on the new equipment is something Arvest wasn’t comfortable with.

4. Buckeye 60

Buckeye 60 Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2018
    check with your company the owner of the lease may finance you more than likely it's the manufacturer but they also may deAL with a finance company. I bought my current truck from the manufacturer who was the lease holder of the company I was leased to. I new the truck and when buying a used truck there is a reason that it's for sale and not all are good . the company most times makes the balloon payment and the sells the truck . they let me take that one for the ballon payment 28000 truck was selling around 50000 at dealers plus I knew the truck

StrokerTSi Thanks this.
  5. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    If their paclease trucks, talk to your boss, get the salesman name. Go talk to him, he has a guy who can get you financed.

Use your contacts. If your a good driver, people owe you, time to cash in.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.