Panther Expedited Services, Inc. - Seville, Oh.?

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by anonymous.person, Sep 21, 2006.

1. pj317

pj317 Bobtail Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Mark, You wrote,
    "Probably 75% of my shippers and consignees are either the Big Three, Honda, etc. or their suppliers."

How do get set up to expedite for these guys? How do you go to the source?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CaptainGoatYak

CaptainGoatYak Light Load Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Bemidji, Mn
    der... 7 posts to send a message on here. i'm going to cheat a little to get #7 over with.

4. cutipie

cutipie Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Nashville Tn.
    Are you serious! about 5 years ago they did now please! Take my advice as 15 years driver for panther and just got the boot! Clean Dac and MVR you tell me what they wanted. My contract back!

5. TennTrucker

TennTrucker Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Dresden, Tn
    Automotive Load Boards.

6. cutipie

cutipie Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Nashville Tn.
    Same senario for me! they paid me well over the years. But an Accident or a scam of an accident will send you flying out the door. Just be aware!

7. bigdad1e

bigdad1e Bobtail Member

Nov 24, 2011
    grove city
    I am currently on with panther. And to be completely honest I will not be on for much longer. They charged us (me and a teammate/ business partner) 600 for 6 load bars and 6 straps, they didnt pay out loads that we sent in by sunday, we get at least 3 dry runs a WEEK. they treat us like garbage even though we treat them good. when the pay is there its good. but every other week it seems they are messing up our pay. didnt pay out tolls that should have been paid, missing pay for loads, and extras that should have been paid like detentions, layovers, etc.. then when they are wrong about it they will not admit it and refuse to pay out until i start going up the chain of command. they even refused to pay out for trailer tires when they were bald. the trailer is not mine and they are responsible for all upkeep of the trailer as they say in orientation. come august i will take my truck somewhere else. and if anyone has any input on where to go i would gladly take it. have a good day to all.

Rick_C Thanks this.
  8. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    I only been with them for few months and do agree they can be rude at times but mostly its the dispatchers who can be rude.

9. Kiltedsoldier103

Kiltedsoldier103 Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2013
    Middletown, Ct
    They do not hire company drivers, but have fleet owners that do.
    You can lease a truck for Quality Equipment Sales, they buy old beat up Fleet trucks, They are dirty and need work. (tractor),
    They do not give advance money, period.
    No driver support.
    No Freight over the weekend for solo drivers (Tractor trailer)

10. Kiltedsoldier103

Kiltedsoldier103 Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2013
    Middletown, Ct
    #### I must be quick, it only took me 1 week to see how they do not support the drivers mLooking to back to another company or get out of trucking as well.

11. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    no driver support?

No advance?

No freight for a solo over the weekend?

Sorry but that's not true.

Most of those who I know are solos, they make good money there and do work over the weekend when there is freight. As for support, I know they do support the drivers, but it really is up to the fleet owners who hire or contract with the drivers to provide support to them for a lot of little things.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.