Papa Johns in Cranbury New Jersey

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ace1stdan, Sep 12, 2010.

1. PatrickJS

PatrickJS Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2013
    That is correct. Atleast until Sept. bidding wars are coming up again. No signs of losing the account though. We also run Phoenix, Az and put in a bid on the Dallas, Tx account.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. double_r

double_r Heavy Load Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Talk about a change. When I was there and WDS had the account, routes left from 6am-2pm, routes where anywhere from 16-31 hours and 800 gurenteed. Also, all tractors where parked at Penske on Neville Island, so someone had to get the tractor, mainly which ever team driver lived closer but that was also an extra 34 miles(17 up, 17 down) per trip.

Oh an dived that 1100 by the hours you are actually working(not the hours logged) and see if it's really worth it ;)

4. PatrickJS

PatrickJS Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2013
    That Neville Island trip would piss me off. I'm glad I didn't have the pleasure of being here then. Some of the guys are apparently built for it (I'm sure you know whom I am referring to), but this isn't gonna be my final destination in the trucking industry. I don't know how they've done it 8+ years.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.