Paper Transport - Bad Trucking Company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jterry1556, Jul 10, 2024.

1. jterry1556

jterry1556 Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2022
    Everyone needs warned about a small regional carrier of around 600-800 trucks based near Green Bay, Wisconsin called Paper Transport aka PTI. This is one of the worst trucking companies you could ever imagine with horrible lanes and equipment. They are obsessed with cameras and have terrible management. They fire drivers for absolutely no reason and lie on DAC reports. (I resigned was not fired) The weirdest thing is their obsession with driver facing cameras and surveillance in general. In their training videos they use the videos of current drivers and show the entire fleet the drivers mistake with the forward facing camera on and the drivers face not blurred out. They also have other videos that they show during orientation after claiming they don't watch or share these videos with anyone. (no videos of me, just feel bad for the other drivers) They literally share them with the entire company and it is very telling, as who knows what else they are doing with the videos and surveillance. It is extremely creepy and quite frankly unprofessional and weird.

One of the office employees overdosed on heroin AT THE OFFICE recently. These are the types of people who work here.

I guess they lost some petty lawsuit and can't get over it. Either way I could go on and on about how bad the company is I just felt the need to post here to try and help other drivers. Stay away from this carrier.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blagoje

Blagoje Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2022
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    Roehl Transport does similar things with their driver facing cameras, I would not be surprised if many companies who use driver facing cameras to similar things because that's what I've heard anecdotally

What I have heard about PTI is that their trailers are awful to pull. On top of that I get frustrated when I see a PTI truck, that I know only goes 65 mph, trying to pass another truck that I know only goes 65 mph.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2024
    Lonesome and Flat Earth Trucker Thank this.
  4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Well.....they probably showed the videos of drivers who committed instances of distracted driving. I don't think that they want to just look at a bunch truck drivers beating their meat or undressing. It ain't like this industry is loaded with people who are head turners.

5. TruckDriver87

TruckDriver87 Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2023
    What were some of the videos of other drivers they shared? Were there any crazy videos they showed?

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  6. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    “Lost a petty lawsuit.” What an ignorant statement. Insurance costs in this industry are skyrocketing do to Nuclear verdicts. Companies HAVE to protect themselves.

I don’t agree with inward facing cameras, but you’ve obviously never owned a truck, or any type of business.

Metalicious, cuzzin it and bryan21384 Thank this.
  7. Thrasher28

Thrasher28 Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2021
    Bowling Green, KY
    Off topic, but are those CNG trucks at PTI just weird when it comes to governors or are the drivers just day dreaming lol?

Every time I see one, they'll run up a steep hill at 65 and then crawl up a little one at 61

motocross25 Thanks this.
  8. jterry1556

Oct 6, 2022
    Lawsuits happen to every company in America. There aren’t cameras in everyone’s faces and anyone who defends these cameras is a punk. Every company gets sued it’s the risk you take when you want to be the man.

OrangeBox, TruckDriver87 and ducnut Thank this.
  9. jterry1556

Oct 6, 2022
    If you’re that afraid of lawsuits don’t start a business.

10. jterry1556

Oct 6, 2022
    Not the point. The point is they are lying about their use of cameras.

11. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    How are they lying? I must have missed that....

Lonesome and kylefitzy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.