Paragon industries

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by jimjam38, Aug 3, 2017.

1. jimjam38

jimjam38 Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2011
    chickasha, oklahoma
    Didn't see this specific one in the bad shippers forum. There are some others with this name but from what i see they are produce and dry freight. This place produces and ships pipe used in the oilfield. Their main office and facility is in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. Now, you fellow flatbedders out there, be ready for a painful experience. You can arrive at 7am when they open but expect to sit all day. If you don't have the proper equipment(pipe stakes and dunnage) they will gladly sell you some. Back to running out of hours. They don't allow overnight parking and if you bring up the fact that you can't legally drive, they will threaten(and one instance I witnessed) to call the local pd. If you do manage to get back to the loading area and get loaded in a timely manner, the office will mess around with paperwork. Me personally I got loaded in about a half hour one day. I thought great but when I went to get paperwork, they were having issues getting it. Then I literally watched two people in the office argue over who would go to the office across the parking lot to get printer paper. So a 30 minute load turned into 7 hours. The lot they stage you in is about enough for 10-15 trucks diagonally parked. They have a fence running parallel to the parking area that the farther you get back in the parking spots the fence becomes more of an issue as you are trying to maneuver your tractor around to get into a spot. Fair warning if you get a load coming out of here and can refuse it without repercussion, do so.

skinnytrucker79 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.