Parking the truck at home??

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by rumbarrel, Apr 13, 2008.

1. racer35j

racer35j Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Washington, IA
    you know that has been brought up however when the comment was made he said bill me i wont fing pay for it, i guess one thing i forgot too mention is that his dad used to be the mayor and his family is pretty much the town they are about 50 of the 125 people, however he is the type of guy who just doesnt care what he does or destroys, I was told as for the corner damage that i could call his employer and complain but who really wants to turn in a fellow driver. I have (since he broke the drain tile at the end of my corner lot a second time costing the city yet again) spoken with the mayor and have relocated my brand new (yet used and abused car trailer) ( my brother in law sells trailers and the replacement cost is twice a new one if hed hit it lol) on the edge of the property thus has stopped the damage too the grass and the tile drain system but is only a temp fix. hoping that he may at some point realize that he is tearing up the roads as well as property and ruining it for the rest of us.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.