Parts to carry

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by LDLWells, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Final Drive

Final Drive Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Quit messing around and replace it with a silicone hose..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DeereRunner97

DeereRunner97 Medium Load Member

Apr 18, 2019
    Ostrander, Ohio
    If I’m not mistaken, I’m pretty sure that is a silicone hose. But I am going to have it replaced with a silicone this time around.

4. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I thought I was bad!! Lol You got me beat!! The creeper is a nice touch. Mines at home, being useless. I carry small tarp, and at least 1 pc of cardboard, for crawling around on. Great set up you have there. Won’t be calling anyone for help!! If I’m broke down, Hope I’m parked next to you!

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I have too many parts to list. Some are extras kept for diagnosing, sensors, pressure switches, replaced, kept old ( still good) etc. Too much stuff these days. Just in case. Often comes in handy though. One new addition, a $10 Harbor Freight 1/4” die grinder. Very handy tool, cuts a blown tire off a rim, takes 2 hrs. And a couple cutting wheels, to cut the bead, but it works. A small air drill also, has come in handy. Hardest part is organizing it all.A good assortment of hose clamps, is handy, for more than hoses. A couple put together if needed to make a bigger clamp, will hold a lot of things, temporarily.

D.Tibbitt and PE_T Thank this.
  6. RubyEagle

RubyEagle Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    I heard go to the always have a suspension leveling valve with you. Any truck stop tech can change it, and the chances of being near a dealer to get one when you need it are slim.

7. Final Drive

Final Drive Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Only problem that I had with my suspension leveling valve system was one of the rubber ends on the leveling rod went out . Repaired it with some duct tape to get home. Than I replaced the whole system..

RubyEagle Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.