Perishable Distribution Solutions Inc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Blackhawk8, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Blackhawk8

Blackhawk8 Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2020
    Worst company I’ve ever worked for. They expect you to drive illegally. HOS means nothing to this company. They have newer trucks, but they are not well-maintained and their trailers are out right dangerous. There is no communication or support for drivers. Rarely answer the phone and if you have an issue on weekends - forget it. You’re on your own. Pathetic health insurance. The owner is not responsive to driver issues. Bottom line - drivers are regarded as dispensable. Home time - what’s that? They are liars and thieves. RUN.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Hmm, they are based in/near Chicago, that makes me nervous. Should I be nervous? Yes, I think so. Maybe not? Well, let's discuss it. But for right now I'm nervous. Maybe I'm paranoid? Well, who says so? Maybe I'm just prudent. Let's discuss it. .

4. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    @TB John are you thinking what I'm thinking? .......TIME FOR A LEASE!

mjd4277, firemedic2816 and TB John Thank this.
  6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I will not let the good name of BYOB&CBD be sullied by these lowlife Chicago companies. If anyone needs a fine piece of equipment backed by the most knowledgeable mech. in the industry, my man Ardis. A lease that almost guarantees your pockets stuffed with money that you have booked from your own list of trusted brokers. Talk to me or my receptionist Inga we'll set you on the road to success.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.