Personal Database

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by snowwy, Sep 20, 2019.

1. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Anyone know who it is?

I'm not talking about dac, psp, csa, or mvr.

I'm talking about that one that contains all your personal information. So when you try to access something online. You have to answer some personal questions.

G13Tomcat, mhyn and x1Heavy Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    Pre employment screen?

FlaSwampRat and x1Heavy Thank this.
  4. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
  5. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    It's not psp and how does google know all?

It's not we register anything on there. LOL

I ordered my psp and had to answer the same type of questions I had to answer for my car refi. Which was a online document thru docusign.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is supposed to be a all encompassing all knowing oracle that we prostrate ourselves and empty our brains into it around 2020 and have three years grace to get it done. If not, you stand to lose your ability to function in this industry.

I need someone that knows about this to present this in a simple way so we can all know the facts and seperate from rumor. Where I am thinking right now is to run less than 3 years and stop pernamently. In other words refuse to allow strange databases to know more than I do about myself. It's a form of thought crime so to speak.

I dont mind giving information that I am required to do, after all its serious business running high dollar loads back then and will be even more so in the future. The actual doing is not what bothers me. It's the unknown hidden forces at work to make a decision to essentally end your ability to work professionally in this industry at any time.

Maybe I am wrong and tilting at windmills for nothing. (A old dutch saying...) but I can only fight what I see coming.

7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Log into google. Find mylocationhistory for example Wherever your smart phone has ever been in this world going back almost a decade under a number will be mapped with precision accuracy. If I am in a building with many rooms, it knows what part or which room I was in for how long.

What my new smart phone has been begging me to do indirectly is allow voice services. In other words if I am with a woman at night and am working the bedsprings it will pick up that and record it somewhere for later reference. This is a more extreme example now being reported to certain media that is not a follower of the prescribed daily script of containing nothing actionable.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  8. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Only thing I can ponder is ... You are talking about FaceBook?!? (Nope, I don't have one. Wife and kids do.)

x1Heavy and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  9. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    It's not facebook LOL.

When I order my Equifax. I have to answer identity verification questions.
    When I did my online document signing for the credit union. I had to answer some identity verification questions.
    When I applied for a new credit card last month. I had to answer some identity questions.

I just orderd my psp. And had to answer some questions.

10. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    D.O.D. security clearance site??

FlaSwampRat and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  11. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    LoL.. I know, right.. heck I have no clue. Wife has a small 4x6 spiral notebook in her 'crypto code' with all my 'stuff'... I can't even look up my bank balance on line... she can, though.

You sure its not Google plus??!? I don't have that but she does...and if you don't sign in right you go thru all that security b/s all over again. That's why she's the secretary/boss. I can't deal w/that stuff, haha!

We have DocuSign too.. nice program, tbh.

NavigatorWife and snowwy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.