Pia out of dunbar wv

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by BUCKASTY304, Oct 23, 2010.

1. BUCKASTY304

BUCKASTY304 Bobtail Member

Oct 17, 2010
    huntington wv
    Im frest out of truck driving school. Pia hasnt really help me find any type of work. Can anybody help me out on finding a local job in wv or the surrounding states.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. marcotelp

marcotelp Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2010
    wv
    Pia they dont help you find a job they dont cares all they need is your money , i was there ,is bad experence, there is to many site to look for a job, most of trucking company i contact .the dont want to hire any one from w.v . the sayed they have some kind of problem with gouverneur of w.v good luck :yes2557:

4. marcotelp

marcotelp Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2010
    wv
    I was with pia .just losers the dontcare for anything bad experence, for any one in wv , And new too the trucking dont go to P I A,

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. Treasure_Troll_05

Treasure_Troll_05 Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2015
    I don't think the problem is necessarily PIA, I think the problem may be with your expectations. I new trainee isn't very likely to find a local driving job fresh out of driving school. I know several trucking companies that are hiring out of WV, you just have to be willing to work.

6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Wonder if he found a job yet; his post is almost 5 years old.

ncmickey Thanks this.
  7. Brandoania

Brandoania Bobtail Member

May 13, 2018
    I just graduated from P.I.A. out of dunbar wv, i had a great experience,it was a hard month,but if you can drive and have your heart in it,itll pay off well for you,my classroom teacher was a marine,and my driving teacher was a soldier,both good and knowledgable instructors,the school has found a job for me,ill start orientation and training with a smaller carrier in 9 days,good staff,good experience,a month ago i had no experience behind the wheel and no endorsements,now i have 160 hrs experience and every endorsement a man can get,maybe alots changed since these old posts,but i for 1 highly recommend this school before a person ends up a sheep on a greyhound bus headed toward a mega carriers training course,that you could easily get sent home from,why not go to a carrier with a license and some value to you?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.