Pilot / Flying J MyRewards, unable to login.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by tscottme, Aug 5, 2017.

1. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

I cannot seem to login to my newly created account for My Rewards from Pilot/Flying J. I created my username, password, but when I enter them at the Login page it always says "username or password is incorrect." I've reset my password, but I get the same result.

I was on the phone with them, followed his instructions and still get the same result. I triple checked the spelling and capitalization Caps Lock key, but no dice. Can anyone help? Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    I'm not sure and don't remember how PFJ does their new web account setup but maybe the send out an authentication email that you have to respond to before access is granted ... if so look for it and also check your junk mail folder.

4. SidewaysBentHalo

SidewaysBentHalo Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Give it a few hours or something they could be working on it again.

I walked in to get a shower at the J in lake station, indiana earlier this week and they took the whole rewards thing down to fix something. Got a free shower that night.

5. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    I recommend downloading the PFJ app. You can do everything with it and won't need the website. I haven't logged into the website since I started using it.

Hulld Thanks this.
  6. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    The app is pretty much useless unless and until you can get logged into their system.

7. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    I got locked out of the app a few months ago, I called up and they fixed it right then, it was something on their side.

I like the app and getting my shower on it,
    a couple of times I've noticed drivers carrying shower bags hustling to beat me inside, hilarios

mitrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.