Please how do i get a job after a rollover, i just july of 2015. which companies will hire me!!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Oliver Lopez, May 14, 2016.

1. Oliver Lopez

Oliver Lopez Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2015
    I had a rollover in july 2015, no company is giving my a chance to get back on the road. what companies will give me a chance to drive, i will do anything. i just need companies. that will give me a chance.

now the rollover is on my dac. i have perfectly clean license but the rollover over on my dac is disables me from getting any job. what do i do. this trucking is all i have. im so stress out i need a job.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Canned Spam

Canned Spam Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    STL
    Try a moving company, they'll hire anyone. You might have to go the Craigslist route and find some off the radar options. Looked into 1099 companies? Sure someone will come along and recommend Carolina Cargo and Western Express, but you seem smart enough to avoid them.

slim shady Thanks this.
  4. lilsparky

lilsparky Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Gilbert, AZ
    Hey Mr. Oliver Lopez.... I feel for you too...I, myself , fell asleep at the wheel of the truck and hit a guard rail... I've tried different companies ... although not all of them... but, just the "big" ones... and they won't hire me unless I get experience with another company. How is that possible ? The company I worked before, won't rehire me... I wasn't ticketed or anything, no police involved ..... but, yet, I can't get anybody to hire me on... it was , thankfully, a not too bad of a accident, just body damage and tires blown out... but, recruiters keep telling me no.... I just want another chance to prove myself again... I don't know what else I can do... I just want a simple dedicated run or regional... not 48.... Hopefully somebody can read this and give us a second chance at driving again...

5. barwick

barwick Light Load Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Manning,SC
    Rollover means, you cannot control a.CMV, try Domino's or Uber!

ChaoSS, CrappieJunkie and CowFarmer Thank this.
  6. Cledus Snow

Cledus Snow Medium Load Member

Dec 13, 2015
    This is the nonsense this board has become. The guys need help, please go be a douche somewhere else.

CousinVinny, alghazi, str8t10 and 10 others Thank this.
  7. 2Girls_1Truck

2Girls_1Truck Medium Load Member

May 18, 2014
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    I wish there was a thumbs down option for this type of comment.

Or perhaps, a thanks but no thanks option.

8. barwick

barwick Light Load Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Manning,SC
    Truth hurts sometime, try Covenant. Tell them you have a CDL and you cannot operate one!

CrappieJunkie Thanks this.
  9. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    It will be very tough to get a job with a reputable company. Being that it was a major preventable/ DOT recordable accident, that s a big red flag in the companies safety and insurance company. Like Canned Spam said, try a 1099 company. They usually hire drivers that cannot get hired on anywhere else. It ll be July 2022 before that accident falls off of your DAC report

rachi Thanks this.
  10. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    After 3 years the megas will hire you again. In the meantime you will need to go to work for some small 1099 outfit.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.