Please Y'all be safe really sad

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Ryan S2016, May 22, 2017.

1. Ryan S2016

Ryan S2016 Medium Load Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    Hey guys I just seen on my local news about 15 miles from my house a trucker for undetermined reasons at this time crossed into the middle of the road and went off the bridge through the guardrail and died from his injuries. You can read about it just search trucker dies on i-26 in hendersonville nc. Please say a prayer for this driver's family and please y'all be safe out there. I may only know a few of you personally but I don't want to hear anyone here has the same tragedy happen to them

Have a good night. Please stay alert and stay safe.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    It's difficult to lose a life in trucking.

I cannot count the number of truckers whom I had a passing coffee or something and boom they are gone for one wreck or another. If you are going to go out try to do it to save someone.

I can tell you that a number of lives including my own and that of my spouse was saved a few times on bad days. I can at least be thankful for that.

4. Ryan S2016

Ryan S2016 Medium Load Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    It's a gift everyday that we can come home to our loved ones. I'm not a "trucker" in the sense I don't drive a big rig but I share the road each and everyday with all of you whether I someday run into you at a truck stop or rest area or I never meet any of you, I hope each and everyone of us will return home safely.

FalconsFan21 and x1Heavy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.