Police Officer Stripped of His Duties

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Cybergal, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Trooper One

Trooper One <strong>"Full Grown"</strong>

Feb 13, 2007
    NW, Connecticut
    Wow! I just read most of this, not sure why. Its the same thread in every forum regardless of interests.

My history with police:
    1) Arrested- 15y/o climbing a Publix rooftop at 2 a.m. after working at Wendy's (no intent of crime, just playing future Marine, still in Wendy's uniform!). Sheriff who arrested me was a complete A hole, slammed me on the table to take off my handcuffs (real bad ###- getting handcuffs off a 100 lb kid)

2) Speeding ticket- 21y/o- I was speeding-cop was cool
    3) Speeding ticket- 22y/0- I was speeding-cop was cool
    Are there Ahole cops out there? Sure. How one treated me never swayed my decision to become a Gulf War veteran, Ct State Trooper. We all, as humans have decisions to make. The people who make the news usually make very bad ones. I used to have a very bad conception of Truckers until I became a CVSA cert. inspector. 99% are great blue collar(some white even). Granted almost every trucker I run has a Criminal history, but then again so did I. I treat them how they treat me at that moment. There's always that 1%.

Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    You realize newbieanddoinitright was defending cops, right???

4. Trooper One

Trooper One <strong>"Full Grown"</strong>

Feb 13, 2007
    NW, Connecticut
    I do understand that! I was referring to every forum on the internet, not just here.

5. newbiewannadoitright

newbiewannadoitright "Right Wing Nut Job"

Sep 26, 2007
    Cajun Land
    ***WHOA, I NOTICED YOU FORGOT WRECKER DRIVERS, TRUCKERS, GROCERY STORE MANAGERS, GARDENERS, PREACHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, HOUSEWIVES AND BABYSITTERS. ARE THEY IN THAT 90% ALSO? 90 PERCENT? BOY WHAT TOWN DO YOU LIVE IN? I'LL BET YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR GUN IN YOUR HAND AT NIGHT. BECAUSE YOU KNOW 90% OF PEOPLE ARE BAD AND ONLY 10% OF PEOPLE (I guess that would be you) ARE GOOD UPSTANDING INDIVIDUALS. WOW, THEY OUGHT TO GIVE YOU A MEDAL OR SOMETHING!!!

6. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle "Bregan D'Aerthe"

Jan 15, 2006
    I got a call, I went there. I had been called by the driver of another car involved in the wreck (which the F-350 could handle easily), when Barney Fife went nuts. I couldn't have hooked it if I wanted to...the hoist most likely wouldn't have lifted it. About 10 minutes later, someone showed up with a Freightliner FL60 MDT for the box truck.

We had been pulled over (I still don't know why) in my pickup. She had asked the guy (for about the tenth time) why he had pulled us over. He told me to shut "my woman" up. That set her off instantly, and he told me after about 5 monutes to "shut the stupid ##### up". I called to vreport it, and they had no record of the stop (ie, he never called it in, or they buried it).

Yep. The running 6" from the bumpers of the trucks for a few miles, pulling over someone (with 3 cars), then taking anything not bolted down out of the trucks, pulling me over for blatantly impossible reasons (was once told I was clocked at 72MPH in a truck governed to 67). An officer needs no probable cause to pull someone over...he can just make something up.

~50% of the human race is a waste of oxygen. You certainly fall into that percentage.

And dude: think Valium.

7. newbiewannadoitright

Sep 26, 2007
    Cajun Land
    Yeah, I'll remember that when I BREATHE next time, but not for very long. It really doesn't bother comming from someone who has so many law enforcement "contacts". I don't need valium. You see I've seen to many chemically dependent. I still find it funny, how many "run ins" you've had with Police. Especially "bad ones". Man you are way up ther on the scale of those "contacted" in the line of duty. I'm sure the 50% of the human waste you refer to will take your attitude and history into account when they breath also. Funny how YOU have all of the run ins with the law, but everybody else is a waste of oxygen. He-he, yeah I can see this picture very well. Just remember to stop struggling next time the handcuffs are put on.

8. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle "Bregan D'Aerthe"

Jan 15, 2006
    Well, yeah--driving a wrecker means I have to deal with cops regularly. Some have a clue (usually the senior ones, Seargents and the like). Most don't.

PS--Never been arrested. Haven't dealt with a cop (except when my truck got rear-ended last year) since changing jobs

9. newbiewannadoitright

Sep 26, 2007
    Cajun Land
    Aw, come on, I was just gettin' started. :biggrin_2559: The exchange was fun. Oh well.......:biggrin_25522:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.