Possible fatal on I-10 westbound

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Trucking in Tennessee, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Early reports say the driver swerved to miss a wreck and went into the river and feared dead. 20190627_064645.jpg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
  4. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    Is your going west on 10, is that the water/bridge after the exit for 789?

RIP driver...

5. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    lovesthedrive and Doealex Thank this.
  6. Razorwyr

Razorwyr Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Meridian, Mississippi
    No, the Chevy cavalier was hit by a completely different truck and was in the middle of the road. The police arrived on the scene and were working the accident as a hit and run when a different semi approached. The 2nd semi apparently didnt see the wreck until it was too late for whatever reason and swerved off the road and into the river to avoid hitting the Chevy and the police officer.

7. you're exactly right you ever seen Rich logistics otherwise known as nets companies driving a normal manner most of the time I see a bunch of Eastern Europeans driving like reckless fools ever since the company came about about 13 years ago..he been out here more than 15 or 20 years I'm sure you've gotten cut off by Rich logistics more than one time I know I sure have.
    once again as I usually reply nothing news here no surprise par for the course business as usual.
    that area coming out of Louisiana to Texas by the Sabine River is it works out that is horrific and nine times out of ten people are driving and crashing all the time just like the workshop between Beaumont and Baytown usually it's speed-related and again I don't know how many times in the past few years I have gotten cut off by Rich logistics so once again nothing to see here folks just keep moving on

8. COBB2070

COBB2070 Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2018
    SoCal...The OC
    Investigators say that is when the other 18-wheeler heading westbound came and crashed into the disabled Cavalier. That collision resulted in the big rig driver over-correcting and crashing through the guardrail into the San Jacinto River.

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.