pre-dawn transportation 2400 n.12th broken arrow ok.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by atankeryanker, Jan 21, 2008.

1. atankeryanker

atankeryanker Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2008
    sulphur ok
    This is not a trucking company but a scam.They hire owner operators, keep them out then never pay.I know of at least 6 drivers who fell for this scam.Only 2 have contacted ooida we need more..
    :biggrin_25513::biggrin_2559:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. YoursTruly

YoursTruly Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Marshfield, MO
    :biggrin_2556: A couple months ago my husband and his boss made the same mistake, leasing on to Pre-Dawn Transportation. It started out all sunshine and daisies.... the guy was great Dave... uhh huhh... convinced them this was the best move they'd ever make. Ran them down a list of promises etc. They were gonna make a small mint... yadda yadda yadda...

When it all came down to it, the guy quit responding to phone calls, as there is no QC system involved. He shut off fuel cards and my husband was stuck sitting everywhere he went to fuel for about 3-6 hours. When he actually did get close to making a load appointment, the guy wouldn't answer his phone at all, after sitting in PA over night, he finally called the receiver and told them what was going on. They got him a comcheck for 500 dollars so he could finish the trip. On the way back, with predawn's logo on the side of the truck, he reported the trailer stolen because they didn't bring it immediately back, they actually used it to haul things to get it home, rather than try to drive for free from PA to MO. The wife is a !#$##, because when Dave stops answering the phone... haggatha starts.

I don't recommend Pre-Dawn to anyone. I can't file any complaints and neither can my husband, because his boss paid him regardless of what Dave did. But I agree, they don't pay, they're a total scam, and if anyone should learn anything from this at all.... don't do it!

Greatest lesson learned here.... "If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is... and... things aren't always what they seem."

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.