Precise Point LLC (Kansas City, Mo)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kansas City Long Hauler, Jan 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kansas City Long Hauler

Kansas City Long Hauler Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2022
    I was hired on by Junius E. Penn the owner of a Freightliner, however when I was hired the MC and Dot number he was running under belong to A.B.Fields (his sister's company) while on the road they parted ways, so after working for 2 weeks I found myself at the Petro in El Paso with No authority to run under A.B. Fields... Stayed in the truck for 7 days until the owner found an insurance company to insure the truck, He got his own authority under Precise Point LLC, however I had to run the e-log home under the old company name... Got two tickets in Oklahoma because they didn't pay the UCR fee, once I got the truck back to Kansas City I parted ways because of the unprofessionalism, and basically being stranded on the road until he could come up with a new company name... Now I'm facing wage theft, he owes me $1,500 and refuses to answer my text messages and phone calls, my next step is taking him to small claims court, he is a low life dirtbag who has no business in trucking.

Lonesome and Mattflat362 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Badmon

Badmon Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Deep south
    Examples like this are precisely why I'm inclined to just start out with my own numbers. No pun intended

4. Mattflat362

Mattflat362 Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    Welcome to the roller coaster ride!

5. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Doesn't anyone check out how long a company has been in business, sms scores, ect.? Or do they just see a $ sign?

simpatico, Long FLD, Magoo1968 and 5 others Thank this.
  6. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    When precise Point LLC was running under A.B Fields MC and DOT number, it didn't alarm me too much because they had multiple trucks, they looked okay on safer stat, seemed like good honest people in the beginning...boy I couldn't have been more wrong, these people are low-life hoodrats, now after being burned for $1,500 this has opened my eyes a little more as to who I talk to for my next position.

7. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California

Dollar sign. Nine times out of ten they sign a multi page contract and never read it. If I was going to tie up a piece of equipment with somebody I didn't know I'd read the contract. Failing that I'd have an attorney read it for me.
    Granted, some contracts are full of legal mumbo-jumbo that the average guy can't possibly understand but, again, that is what an attorney is for.

8. Hotplate

Hotplate Medium Load Member

Sep 20, 2015
    You sat 7 days in a truckstop for no money? That one's on you, bud.

9. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    I wasn't about to rent a car and come home because that's considered truck abandonment, I had to ride it out until they figured out a legal way for me to get it home, this company had lost its MC number and Dot number while I was on the road, nothing is on me it's completely on this company

10. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Truck abandonment? Man, please. He abandoned you, then TOOK your money. Listen. This dude is a bottom feeder, abandonments typically show up on a DAC report after a company that uses DAC services, reports it. I doubt that this guy subscribes to the service. You would’ve been well within your right to abandon ship. So how much time and money are you prepared to spend to recover $1500? RULE # 1. An abandonment is not necessarily the end all be all of your trucking career.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    I agree with you... Honesty is out the window these days, I'm also wondering if all the hoodrats hang out on Craigslist?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.