Precision Motor Transport Group

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by outofworkjoe, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofworkjoe

outofworkjoe Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2007
    philly
    Well I just got the call from these guys,They want to hire me.Iev been looking at them for some time.I like to talk to someone who drives for them now.Iev been at my last job over 6 years now,and time to move on.USfoods here outside philly.Need to find out the ends and outs about this CO:biggrin_25524:I do know they like hireing drivers from the north east along 95.Anybody how works for this guys give me an PM.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OTRlightly

OTRlightly Bobtail Member

May 21, 2008
    Ft Worth, Texas
    If you are an o/o the best thing to do first is have them give you a copy of their contract. Read it before you decide anything. The contract does not lie and will also let you know what you will be paying.

chicadriver Thanks this.
  4. roadkill4512

roadkill4512 Medium Load Member

May 9, 2008
    Lancaster,PA
    I know their cabovers have the smallest sleepers of all the OTR trucks out there.
    They advertise a pay ave of 76k which is very competitive but there's no way I could sleep in a truck that small.

5. mannmk7

mannmk7 Medium Load Member

May 1, 2008
    AZ
    You might want to reconsider leaving your present job. Things are going down hill pretty fast. Someone posted that another trucking outfit, Gordon Trucking, is cutting back 100 trucks. Not to mention all the recent bad news in trucking.:biggrin_25516:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.