Preferred Cartage, Greeley,CO and Garden City, KS?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by dieseltrooper, May 29, 2014.

1. dieseltrooper

dieseltrooper Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2014
    OKC,OK
    Love to hear any details about them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pasquale

Pasquale Medium Load Member

Dec 18, 2013
    They run some real pretty trucks and always advertising for drivers Greeley office. I think they haul a lot of byproduct aka pet food ingredient for JBS and National Beef!?

4. irish41

irish41 Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2014
    I would stay away I worked for them a couple of years. You get the best equipment you could ask for. On the down side of it they will run you till you drop from exhaustion. If you run out of hours or choose to run legal you will not run. The owner is aware of this and has no concern for the driver just the bottom line. I would recommend working for swift or Stevens before going to preferred.

James j Thanks this.
  5. alpo718

alpo718 Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2015
    I ran for them for two years. Loved it! Beautiful W-900 and good miles. If you wanna run, this is the place.
    you better know how to work your log book though because you'll run hard. If you need to get home they will get you there. I was home every weekend though anyway.

6. TigerShark

TigerShark Medium Load Member

Nov 5, 2015
    So which is it? Running legal or are you fudging? No BS. They are outta greeley where I live and looking for a driver. What was your run and hometime like??

7. alpo718

Apr 20, 2015
    Like I said you better know how to work your logbook. I loved working there. Things changed a lot since I've been there. Joe passed away, so the boys run it now. Jerrod wanted his guys to run legal, Brett is a greedy tool so he did not. Mike is safety was an idiot too. I don't think he is there anymore. You will probably still have play with your book some. Adrian is no longer there, he was a great dispatcher, good guy. If u work with him he would work with you. And as I said I was home every weekend.

8. Original Bender

Original Bender Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2015
  9. TigerShark

Nov 5, 2015
    40 cpm. They run for Tyson and dog food. Sometimes they take loads from Stevens and Prime. I'm going to go give them a shot.

10. alpo718

Apr 20, 2015
    Good luck TigerShark. I loved it there. I'm in Ohio now or I would still be there. Good to see they raised the pay. I was there '08-'10 and was at .36cpm.

TigerShark Thanks this.
  11. TigerShark

Nov 5, 2015
    I sent you a message on the email thing

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.