Pregnant missing Marine is dead

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Cybergal, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Sheriff says pregnant missing Marine is dead
    1/11/08
    MSNBC>>>>>

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. palerdr

palerdr Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2007
    albuquerque,n.m
    our country. God Bless you and may you rest in peace. Hopefully they'll find that s.o.b. and bury his ##### alive !! God Bless The United States Military.... except the piece o' sh-t that did this .

4. firstcav

firstcav Medium Load Member

Sep 5, 2006
    ""
    This is what I think happened.

The girl and this guy hooked up, nothing new in the military. The guy was just looking for an f-buddy, and the girl wanted to get serious. Problem is the guy was married with kids. The girl has a history of lying as reported by her family. Heart broken and jealous she created this story she was raped by this guy. Investigators have also indicted several inconsistencies with this girl's story. That's why there's been such a delay in the investigation and charges. I think whoever was investigating this "alleged" rape decided to go ahead with charges, because in today's justice system you don't need physical evidence to move forward with charges, you just need the belief that a sympathetic jury might overlook the lack of evidence and give you a conviction anyway. The guy freaked out because he was about to lose his family and his freedom for cheap sex, decided that he wasn't going down alone. So he killed the girl.

I'm NOT justifying what this guy did. It was stupid. It maybe possible this girl was raped, but from what I heard in the beginning, this girl has a history of lying and mental problems. I'm not sure why the girl would keep the baby if it was from a rape. I have a feeling she was setting this guy up. The guy lost control and killed her.

Fatal Attraction.

5. hrdman2luv

hrdman2luv Medium Load Member

Dec 24, 2006
    100% Texan til I die.
    There is alot of those kind of women around. LOL, they will tell you that they don't want a serious relationship, but then turn around and do everything they can to trap you into one.
    Just in my short time, I have had 4 chicks tell me they were prego, but then find out they weren't.
    A good friend of mine got caught in one of those traps. She told him she was pregnant. SO he married her. 11.5 months later, she had the baby.
    And he's been paying child support ever since.

6. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Pennsylavania
    whats the update on this ? i haven't anything new for a few days. last i heard he was seen tryibg to board a bus in texas( i think ) and they think he is headed to mexico and they found his truck in N.C. or somewhere nearby.

7. cat 500

cat 500 <strong>"Kitty Cat"</strong>

Oct 24, 2007
    florida
    as of last night, i still don't think they have found him yet. i keep looking for them to catch him anytime.:biggrin_25517::biggrin_25517:

8. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Pennsylavania
    thanks cat. guess i can turn on the tv and see if they are saying anything new about it.

9. cat 500

cat 500 <strong>"Kitty Cat"</strong>

Oct 24, 2007
    florida
    Just turned mine on. Haven't heard anything yet.

10. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

I know that they think he is running to his native Mexico. Mexico is a nice place to run since they won't give him back to us unless we drop the death penalty charges. Now they are really giving his poor wife a hard time because she sat on the news of the pregnant girl's death for a day insteading of immediately running to the police. If you can't be forced to testify against your husband, why would they think that she would immediately run to the police. The poor woman needed some time to process everything.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.