Pride or KKW Trucking

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Gleas, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Gleas

Gleas Bobtail Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Hi, Can anyone give me any info regarding Pride transport in SLC? I am an experienced driver recently laid off. I have a lot of OTR exp. Also I am considering KKW trucking in Pomona. Pride says because of where I live, (SE Arizona), I would hafta stay out 4 weeks. I know the owners last names are England. :( KKW says more regional, but they tell me .35-.36 cent per mile and 2350 miles per week. ANY information is appreciated:Wheel:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Pride will run you HARD. Yes he's brothers with the guy running CR England but the companies couldn't be more different. They take good care of the equipment too.

Ask yourself, Ever seen a dirty pride truck?(they get washed once a week on average)

4. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    :yes2557:Both are established companies. KKW use to haul a lot of furniture, in fact their name was KKW Furniture freight, hauling blanket wrapped. You would get home more with KKW than Pride. Pride is reefer, right? KKW, dry.......:yes2557:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.