PRIDE TRANSPORT LAWSUIT

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Ethen1987, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Thane

Thane Medium Load Member

Mar 16, 2017
    Screw all those Salt Lake reefer outfits. I pulled my time with them. Never again.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Dear RandallP
    Please tell us you're not just fishing for information and a one and done poster in this forum, but instead have a plethora of info on how Pride done you wrong and deserves to be sued.

Best regards

TB John

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl
    I’m certain it can’t all be about the money. At the very core of these lawsuits is the statement “We refuse to let you rip us off while we go quietly in the night” At some point someone will fight back and set the precedent that all truckers are not easy pickings ripe for the taking.

jon69 Thanks this.
  5. BigMuthaTrucka

BigMuthaTrucka Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2012
    West Valley City, Utah
    At least Pride Transport doesn’t have a lease program anymore. They raised the pay, the max is 42 cpm. You get more for your deadhead miles.

6. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I remember when they turned their trucks down to 70 mph.....35 drivers turned in their trucks that afternoon. I can only imagine what happened when they went to 65....

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  7. WhoCares

WhoCares Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Would you go into a little detail for some of us rookies who are looking at Pride please. I realize you may be irritated at them but for us they may be the less bad companies of the rookie hire fleets ( especially out west ). So what’s there problems and what’s the pay problem we should be aware of ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted