PRIME drivers...What's your 20?

Discussion in 'Prime' started by CAGEtrucker, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    Still in SpriMo. Happy youre enjoying the new job GSWx

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ama91761

ama91761 Medium Load Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Hemet, Ca
    In Mexico, Missouri at the petrol. On my way to monmonth, il. Appointment for Monday, 7:00 am. Job site drop. It was great seeing everyone at springmo. Big cheese take care bro and I will definitely keep in touch.

4. Easy Steamer

Easy Steamer Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Parked for the night at the Pilot in FT Worth Texas, Delivered a day early, waiting for the next load. Good meeting AMA and ORD in Sprimo. Take care guys:biggrin_25524::biggrin_25523:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  5. Disavowed

Disavowed Bobtail Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    At home...until Tuesday :biggrin_25525:

6. Eazy E

Eazy E Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2012
    South Boston, VA
    hey guys my name is eazy e been driving for couple of months just upgraded in springfield, mo just got my new 2012 lightweight cascadia ready to rock it in the northeast region ama nice to meet ya in springfield, mo with big cheese and open road dreamer be safe!!!!!

7. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    Congrats on the upgrade EE! Nice meetin you too.

8. emton

emton Medium Load Member

May 18, 2009
    Hobart, IN
    Waited all day again for a load, but it was worth it as it'll save the week. Told FM right off I'd be late for pick up. Sent him an ETA after fueling and washout and get a "Thank You" back. Then get "Shoot! They might not load you. Call them and try to sweet talk them." Says he tried and it went right to voice mail. I'm only gonna be a half hour late, but for an 1800 appt on a Friday. Decided better to not stop (I don't touch my phone while driving) and just get there asap. They were cool and got me loaded. Guy comes out and asks if I have a scale on the trailer? I'd seen the bills and it was only 32K so I say yeah I do but why. Turns out he front loaded 18 pallets 2X2. Should have had him rework it but, as I had been late, figured I could make it work. Got it to 33840 on the drives and 11960 on the steers with a half tank. Then had to deal with Live Load call. Flagged as a Haz-Mat load so he wants the UN numbers and weights and it took awhile to explain that we don't need to do that. Only 35 lbs of Placard material; rest of it was "limited quantity." He finally relented when I suggested we get safety on the horn if he thinks I'm stupid enough to illegally run a load needing placards. At the Ogallala TA for the night. Prolly roll into CHDSLC tomorrow. Delivery is 4 miles from there anytime after 0700 on Monday.

9. MONT74

MONT74 Heavy Load Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Boise, ID
    Sitting at Flying J in Greatfalls MT, Drop tomorrow morning, time to catch up on a week of posts now.

10. Easy Steamer

Easy Steamer Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    In McAllen Texas, 5 miles from the border, Deliver in the morning:biggrin_2559:

11. ama91761

ama91761 Medium Load Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Hemet, Ca
    IL, 34 degrees with 15 - 25 mph winds. Approx 30 miles from the 90. Hope everyone is staying warm. I know Sourdough is in southern ca. Spoke to my old trainer and they have a delivery tomorrow. Anyways stay safe everyone, and big queso (cheese), let me know if you get a load.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.