PRIME drivers...What's your 20?

Discussion in 'Prime' started by CAGEtrucker, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy Steamer

Easy Steamer Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Somewhere on US 60 in Missouri at Lucky's truck stop. Left SPRIMO a few hours ago with new student. Last student finally made it through and got his license.
    FAT DAMON is now an official Prime employee, His new trainer picks him up Tuesday. WOO HOO :biggrin_25523::biggrin_2556::biggrin_2552:

Fat Damon Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Alright! Got him through!! Glad we got to say "hello" last night Easy!

Hmmm. "Tyson" load at my shipper's wasn't expired chickens. Chocolate. Nice n' light too! At a rest area east of Van Wert OH.

4. Ditch Doctor

Ditch Doctor Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Olathe, KS
    Drove Colorado Springs to Flagstaff. Just switched places and going to bed. Should be in Phoenix soon

5. silenteagle

silenteagle Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Ozark, MO
  6. Yeags

Yeags Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Shell Knob, MO
    Haven't posted in quit some time but still out here running as hard as they will let me. Sitting at Midwest petroleum in cuba, mo. Dropped a load at walmart dc in st James yesterday, had to wait around to get an empty, now waiting on the next load to come across qc.

7. Traveler51

Traveler51 Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
    I'm at the Millineum Building in SpringMo w/ an instructor leaning the ropes. Finished orientation and heading out in the next day or so.
    Need to gain mastery over my shifting but, there is progress....chow...
    Oh, the food here is great!

8. Easy Steamer

Jul 3, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Yes sir, it was good to finally meet you

9. Easy Steamer

Jul 3, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Sitting at the Publix DC in Atlanta, Long drive today, gave the newbie a few hours on the wheel and then put it on the floor to get here:biggrin_2551:

10. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Stuck in the latest traffic jam, eastbound I80 in PA, mm 148. That'll teach me to run while the sun is shining. Two short ones further back were construction related. This one has everyone shut down. I was going to stop for the night at the Snow Shoe rest area, but it was already full.

On another note, I got tired of fighting with the morons in weekend RA. Just went ahead and put the cost of my PM on a credit card. I'll pay for it all one way or the other. Those people are total a-holes.

...fatality accident. I80 shutdown somewhere around mm164. 25+ mile backup and growing. Got up to Milesburg, and took the exit. Found parking at the other truckstop past the TA. Bet the truckstops in Lamar are totally overflowing!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  11. Ditch Doctor

Ditch Doctor Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Olathe, KS
    Getting ready to leave Phoenix for Denver in a bit. Apparently Denver is my new home because I'll have been through there 4 times in less than 2 weeks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.