Prime log(istics?); rolling meadows, il/el paso, tx

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Commuter69, May 23, 2018.

1. Commuter69

Commuter69 Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2014
    If you want to run a safe truck legally, even WITH an ELD......... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

They will:
    Ask you to travel to Chicago O'Hare at your expense and not reimburse you.
    Take you for a drug screen, also at your expense and not reimburse you.
    Schedule appointments for pickups and deliveries that are impossible to legally keep, and charge you when they cannot reschedule and you are late......
    Issue you a truck that should not legally pass a DOT inspection. AND collect a deposit from you for it out of your payroll, forcing you to be in the negative on your pay more often than you are positive...

If you are late often enough, get any violations, get put out of service, have a mechanical problem, have a minor collision (even if it is non preventable or you are deemed not at fault); they will terminate you without any warning.

When(not if unless you allow them to run you illegally) they terminate you, you will be forced to get your stuff out of their P.O.S. of a truck and leave the property, or be threatened to be removed by police for trespassing ...... and you will need to return home at your expense (instead of flying with too much stuff, I sent 100+ pounds via slow boat to China UPS)....

And when you file a claim for unemployment, they will claim you were an independent contractor and not an employee, even though they told you that you were an employee(W2 NOT 1099) on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS! This deemed me ineligible for unemployment benefits in California (even after I sent them a copy of the forms that comprised their joke of a contract establishing employment).... they also exploited this loophole when I filed a complaint with the field office of the US Department of Labor that was local to their office. I could appeal, but it would cost me more than they owe me. I am satisfied to give them negative comments so legitimate, safe, and ethical drivers STAY AWAY and this would force them out of business, hopefully with the FMCSA giving them fines so large for their unsafe trucks/drivers that they cannot pay.... but I know all this would mean to them is that they would need to apply for a new DOT authority and DBA name.......

Security Check Required

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Prime Logistics. Check!

4. Commuter69

Jul 2, 2014
    I am seriously thinking about being the guy who damages trailer tires or pulls the kingpin release on any of their trucks I may encounter..... just to cause them some headache......

But I wouldn't do that to another driver....

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. joesmoothdog

joesmoothdog Heavy Load Member

Aug 5, 2013
    OTR
    L

6. Commuter69

Jul 2, 2014
    I am wondering if any other former or current drivers are willing to share their experiences with these ID10Ts/thieves who should not be allowed to run a (%<$_#_#<$<$<$<$__$ lemonade stand....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.