Prime- only newbies sing the praises 2

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by cactusjack, Sep 21, 2009.

DO YOU THINK PRIME TREATS DRIVERS EQUAL AND FAIRLY?

1. *

NOPE THEY TEND TO CATER MORE TO THE COMPANY DRIVER!

12.4%
  2. *

NO THEY CATER MORE TO THE LEASE OPERATOR!

8.5%
  3. *

EVERYONE IS TREATED FAIRLY!

24.8%
  4. *

EVERYONE IS ON THEIR OWN!

56.6%
  1. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Time to quite things down again..... Where's the proof?:biggrin_25523: Oh ; yeah forgot... that's personal for; hey ya'll ain't gonna believe this but, I took home big bucks this week.....:biggrin_25523:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Proof is a 2 way street , wheres the proof that all those that FAILED actually failed or even were part of PRIMES lease deal.

Lot of posts on this site about FAILURES and whenever someone disputes it or posts a + posting out come the show proof

I see a lot of LEASEEs from many companies who fail , and not hard to see why as well I see those that survive and see how they managed ( they work ) but then see the same with company drivers , Owner Operators regardless of the name on the door of the truck.

I have an EX PRIMEer driving for me , he was well trained , had good experience and does a great job, left PRIME to be home more.

4. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I also hear a lot of making big bucks here until someone asks for proof,,,, oops then it is personal... if it is personal quit telling about how the big bucks are coming in...

5. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    The proof is I'm still operating for them - if it wasn't working out, I'd be long gone.

6. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

OK I'm the dummy here or is it you?
    What does a date have to do with it?
    IP made a statement about another company. ie; O&S in a PRIME THREAD! OOPS on you!
    I answered it and so what if it's 6 months old. I added something in answer as O&S just isn't a very good choice right now. And as the "Mayor" is the owner of said company and as reports have it now not doing well politically or buisness wise and was brought up in this thread it became part of this thread!
    YOU keep bringing Jim up so aparently YOU are lost and should be in the O&S good thread as it's starting to sound like you lean that way.
    IT'S NO BIG FREAKING DEAL!
    Get over it! You're too young to have so much stress about something that really isn't a big deal! Life moves on!

7. sazook

sazook Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Springfield, MO
    And you're too old to be acting like a petty 12 year old that had someone piss in his cornflakes. Have you ever driven for Prime? If the answer to that is no then ####!

8. Rollover the Original

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    ME? acting like a petty 12 year old? ROFLMAO at this snappy comeback by a 4 year rookie! LOL!
    Me sound like someone peed in my Wheeties or corn flakes?? Doesn't sound like it to me or you would actually see me being PO'ed! LOL

IP and now U2 and it seems you are the ones so bent out of shape here in a BAD COMPANY thread! Me, I'm having a blast listening to rookies and their snappy comebacks!

As Notarps puts it below and me and several others tried to get these cheerleaders to put up or shut up! I can post all day long I'm the biggest and best lover in the world or make "big bucks" or I can pick up a CB and beat everyone to death but until I put up and prove it with out taking a cowards way out saying that it's PERSONAL, you ain't crapola!

What did you say Notarps??

You PUT UP please or you'll just keep getting this thrown at you all day long which is great and cheap entertainment for the rest of us because people like you are so freaking easy!

You forget, arguing with or chickening out in a truckers area is like wrestling with pigs in the mud. WE like it and love it and just as we say here in Missouri Show ME and the unsaid part of that motto is; #### and leave! LOL

I don't get PO'ed in here until some BFI makes a statement in here which is wrong on at lease one level and then you'll know I'm PO'ed as I don't give a rats patootie who they are, what their so called station in life is or how rich they are. I'll let you know! The mods have spanked me several times about open statements to Mr. Leathers and Lowe and several others!
    I have the whiskers and the experience watching that monument to trucking go up and listened to the crying of more than one fleece driver! I've turned down better offers than Primes and am glad I have.

As for driving for Prime or ANY fleece company. Why would I even consider paying someone to drive their equipment? Again, someday walk around to the front of that monument and I mean ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE FENCE ON 65 in front of that money wasting fountain then look up at it and again think where did the money come from?

OH! I Know! From those who think they're making BIG MONEY! ROFLMAO!
    When your old safety director hires on to a companyn(see name above) as a recruiter and you tell her OK I'll come there and sign the lease and she tells you she would NOT let a friend sign it, that tells me a lot when she could have gotten a commission off of me!

You come in here to play be prepared for hardball! You want sugar coating, go to your BF or GF as they'll do a better job patting you on the back!

HMMM I think my BP went up maybe a whole point to 120/78! ROFL! Where to go next for some more fun!

9. FLATBED

" like wrestling with pigs in the mud ".

At least the PIGS finally tire of it ( wisen up ) and wander off to do other things.

10. Rollover the Original

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

Why? As I said it's so much fun when a thread is streached this far out! All we keep asking is PROVE IT! Not that hard to do.

11. FLATBED

A box of ROCKS is FUN as well but after awhile it too GETS BORING with the same old SOUND.

If the PRIME GUYS do not want to PROVE IT so BE IT , GET OVER IT :biggrin_25523: as in your words " Life moves on! "

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.