Priority freight llc Grand Rapids area protect your cdl do not drive for this

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Rumblestrip1970, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Rumblestrip1970

Rumblestrip1970 Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Bogdan Neymeti been in USA and driving just a little over 5 years. I have driven 15 years. Seemed like he was trying to get me to wreck truck so insurance would pay. Everytime he wanted me to drive for 2 or 3 days straight I would ask him if he was doing that and he would say truck is insured. He doesn't run e-logs (pre 2000 engine) which seemed like an ok thing at the start but you just cant keep pushing like that as a driver. You will end up making mistakes and now especially with winter here one little mistake can send you over the guard rail. I am contacting fmcsa today about him so hopefully they will do something like a good audit.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    IF you can support that with documentation and so forth you will create a situation where that carrier is going to get examined. And yes if he filed alot of insurance in high dollar amounts etc that will come up particularly if it is profitable to do it.

You need to leave that employer today, if you have not already. Keep your documentation from and for the FMCSA to show your unemployment that you quit for cause. The problem will likely happen at the trial on conferernce calling where you and your ex employer will be under oath. That is where you need to be very specific with your documentation showing that yes he had you run over hours.

There is a 2012 anti corection laws at the federal level that prevents motor carriers from making you feel that you need to break the HOS. etc. That will come into play as well. You are going to have alot on your plate.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  4. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    You are the captain of your ship. No matter what the boss says, if you make the choice to run tired and wreck, it's all on you.

5. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Ukrainian? No thanks! I’m waiting for that once in life time opportunity to drive for a nice Kentuckian.

Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Oooh, let me guess,, a big,fat,red faced one with bulging neck veins!

Frank Speak, Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    Complete waste of time. I have recently been thru all that "crap". I had names, dates and numbers. An Audit did happen, but the company was notified several weeks before the Audit was to take place. The company did a "house cleaning" before the Audit.

My advice to you, move on. Find yourself another job.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. Rumblestrip1970

Mar 18, 2013
    Yes I know. I did stop driving for him. Did not do that run still unsure if I quit or was fired

9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    and high blood pressure!

TB John Thanks this.
  10. Rumblestrip1970

Mar 18, 2013
    A belated update on this situation. DOT did investigate him and found him guilty on several counts. Sometimes you get the bear.

TB John, Lonesome and Veteran driver Thank this.
  11. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    Bogdan. I spoke with him a few weeks ago. He has a Russian accent, has blue freightliner Coronado’s with glider kits.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.