PSE Tractor Trailer Driver US Post Office

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Mike2633, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2015
    nycusps, McUzi and Shaximat Thank this.
  2. ltzSupra

ltzSupra Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2011
    I just got my conditional offer this morning. Now there's hope to be a millionaire one day lol.

3. hardge72

hardge72 Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2019
    It's been two weeks since i completed my 2nd drug test, hoping to hear something soon.

ltzSupra and Sho Nuff Thank this.
  4. Sho Nuff

Apr 9, 2015
    Latest update from the president about our contract, prefund mandate, expansion, and the PMG......

5. ltzSupra

ltzSupra Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2011
    What location will you be out of?

6. hardge72

hardge72 Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2019
    Atlanta

7. nycusps

nycusps Light Load Member

Mar 12, 2019
    I looked at a few YouTube videos about TSP when picking my funds. The stock market has been on a long uptick, unusually long streak, so it's helped a lot of people who are saving as much as possible with aggressive funds.

Sho Nuff Thanks this.
  8. nycusps

Mar 12, 2019
    Same. We have a supervisor who is kind of new (I'm told) who goes around telling PTFs to go home when they are in OT. I was initially asked to do another run a few weeks ago but when the supervisor saw I'd go into OT, I was told to clock out. I'm PTF so it's expected those runs will go to full time people on the OT preferred list.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    Shaximat and Sho Nuff Thank this.
  9. nycusps

Mar 12, 2019
    This is a good addition. I just checked out the online clock in feature. I don't recall hearing about it outside of this forum.

Shaximat and Sho Nuff Thank this.
  10. Sho Nuff

Apr 9, 2015
    There's A LOT of information that the PO doesn't voluntarily give out to it's employee's. They purposely do that to keep us uninformed so that management can get away with crap. That's why I always recommend attending union meeting's. They'll give you updated information on what's going on at the PO...plus the newsletter magazines we get in the mail. Word of mouth just isn't enough because you never know what's true or false. Rumors tend to fly around...which tends to spread misinformation and confusion. Hell...we got 30 year vets who still don't know that we're federal employees :confused:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    Shaximat Thanks this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted