PSE Tractor Trailer Driver US Post Office

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Mike2633, Apr 23, 2015.

1. ClassB

ClassB Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Syracuse, New York
    I banged in Thursday.. Which is when the 2 supposedly got their letter..mine could be there...probably not but hey never know :biggrin_2559:

Sho Nuff Thanks this.
  2. KG1989

KG1989 Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2017
    I just checked my status and it changed from "pre-hire list" to "offer phase (ext)" does anyone know what that means?

AnthonyM757 Thanks this.
  3. AnthonyM757

AnthonyM757 Light Load Member

Sep 13, 2015
    That means (from my experience) that you'll soon will be getting an email offering you a position and drug test

Congrats!

4. donald47129

donald47129 Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2017

Means you should be getting Conditional Job Offer, and a bunch of emails from GIS to have Drug test, DOT Drug Test, and prior DOT employment checks done.

5. KG1989

KG1989 Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2017
    I accepted the job and took both drug test back in July

6. donald47129

donald47129 Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Then you should follow up with your POC

7. Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2015
    New bids are done. I've decided to stay on my run and pass on the Spotter position. I'm not sure how it works with PSE Clerks, but I would imagine you got your choice of start times though.

I like the run that I'm on now. It keeps me updated on how other City Drivers are doing. Like for example, I was parked next to a ABF driver the other day and I never new single screws were allowed to gross 80k pounds, but sure enough, it was registered at 80k. UPS Freight's new Volvo Tractors are ALL brown now, so you can't really tell who's Parcel or Freight. Fed Ex Ground does P&D too, which I always thought Fed Ex Freight handled that department. And apparently A Duie Pyle does reefer loads too, which is kind of odd for an LTL outfit. I had to double check to make sure it was actually a reefer, but sure enough, it was. I don't know if they have separate compartments for Frozen and Dry Freight, like National DCP/Dunkin Donuts has, but still, kind of odd for an LTL Company to have reefers though. I guess it opens up more opportunities that way :scratch: :dontknow:

ClassB Thanks this.
  8. ClassB

ClassB Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Syracuse, New York
    Since Im #1 when its time Id get my first choice. Hopefully no station positions. Guy above me had to take it. Unless je fails the test...then itd go to me..ugh hope he passed.

Sho Nuff Thanks this.
  9. theboss3453

theboss3453 Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2014
    What's up guys. I have my interview next Wednesday. Anybody made it through probation? If so, how was it?

10. Newbee dude

Newbee dude Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Hi Sho Nuff - I was just hired for a PTF TTO - but they sent a fact sheet for a non career employee. To confuse matters they said that I am eligible for benefits after 90 days. I'm a bit confused on what all this means. If you can shed some light on this subject it would be appreciated.

Sho Nuff Thanks this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted