Pure sine dealer? Installer?

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Lekwid, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Are there dealers who sell pure sine wave inverters and install them? If I have to order one, I’m never homeo_O, guess I will. But where can I take it to get it properly installed? Will a TA shop do it etc? Not confident in doing it myself, and no drill or tools to do a proper install. Please advise thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    You can order them on line. I have been using AIMS units with very good results. Seems the best price on them is from a place in Reno, NV theinverterstore.com.

Any good or better quality car audio shop should be able to install it in a couple of hours.

Lekwid Thanks this.
  4. dunchues

dunchues Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2012
    new brunswick
    The apu center in Springfield mo has them and is reasonable on cost

5. windsmith

windsmith Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2011
    NEPA
    Best place to have it done would be a reputable car audio installation shop, IMO. One that's got a reputation for show quality installations.

6. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Thanks for the replies. Going to order that 3000 watt pure sine wave in the link provided. And install it myself. I know how to install car audio, no different than installing an amp. Easy peasy.

7. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Orrstown, PA
    Most dealers can order the Xantrex HF units with remote panel.... And install.

Install is critical you have someone that knows what they're doing..... One wrong wiring mistake could burn your truck to the ground.

These are the most common OEM inverter and IMO the highest quality. I have the 1800 in my Volvo and ordered a 2000 for the new pete.

The other nice feature is they charge your batteries when on shore power and also pass through...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.