Quality Carriers/Lazer Tank Lines

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by new122, Oct 3, 2016.

1. new122

new122 Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2016
    Attention any driver applying for Quality Carriers here is some important info you need to know. Quality Carriers has a subdivision of independent tank companies called "affiliates", though they may carry the QC logo most of these tanker companies are junk franchises. One such company is Lazer Tank Lines out of Tampa, Fl. which is basically a junkyard with tanks. They have a high turnover rate, employees abandon their trucks, and dispatch is a complete mess. So be warned, when you apply for QC make sure you are applying for a corporate driver, not an affiliate. Now of course you may not find out until you get to your orientation, but if you find out you will be employed by an affiliate(especially Lazer Tank, Tampa FL.) get out fast!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Asphault cowboy//

Asphault cowboy// Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2018
    Very bad company i worked on the yard in Riceboro Ga and they said i damaged a trailer and had video proving i didn't damage it and still took 350 dollars out of my last check without telling me and i got fired

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.