Quality Carriers Not so Quality

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tommkatz1, Sep 1, 2008.

1. tommkatz1

tommkatz1 Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Seminary, MS
    Quality Carriers out of Tampa paints a great picture for O/O's and reels you in. You spend time in class learning their procedures while they "work" on your truck installing equipment. You will run hard and do good for a period of time and then their you are owing them money every week. When and if you decide to leave them you are about to lose everything and then they start hitting you with big invoices and charge backs that you haven't signed for. So! There it is, my opinion on them and I can list others that went through the same ####.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigray

Bigray Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    ANY drivers care to say how it is going over there with the new pay package

did alot of drivers leave on or before the 15th

what's the 411 nowaday's

4. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    You might ask in the O/O forums to get a better response . Company drivers weren't the ones affected . I do know Quality has been posting ads in local newspapers with immediate openings for O/O's . I also know Quality has a lease purchase plan and those O/O's have to stick it out for a while . Affiliate owners set their own pay rates for drivers and O/O's and many of them refused to sign an agreement with Quality on the new rates .

david07003 Thanks this.
  5. raindancer

raindancer Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2007
    memphis,mo
    We run out of the Kansas City terminal and stayed only because aou affiliate is good to us.Quality has screwed us out of thousands of dollars in fuel surcharge. They lost between 400 -600 o/o depending on who you talk to and continue to come up with bogus back out charges and bs every week. o/o are only getting the runs that company trucks don't want.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.