Quality Companies: Is it good to lease with them?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by 101trucker, Apr 25, 2017.

1. 101trucker

101trucker Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Is it good to lease with them or Nah???

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

There are threads about them I believe
    Use the search function yea we have that here

4. 101trucker

101trucker Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2017
    I have not found any yet

5. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I did a lease purchase on at eagle logistics. Lots of issues with getting payroll correct. And yes there are plenty of threads on here, just use that handy little item imbedded into the website called a search box

AtticusRoad Thanks this.
  6. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
  7. Anthony Ruther

Anthony Ruther Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2015
    I guess Im one of the few that made this work.

8. Wanderer1

Wanderer1 Light Load Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Ask your daughter
    I tried the Quality deal but leased on with a crap company,but that's another story. Quality is basically Celadon,and it's a major hassle trying to get the truck you want,paperwork done,and any repairs needed before you leave with the truck (took me 3 weeks at hotel (they paid) until ready to leave) once you get a truck Qty did left me alone. No letters,calls,etc.,and you do have a short warranty on the truck. Would I do it with Quality again? Maybe.....

9. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    The lease is not the problem is which company you go with, I hear a lot of guys come here and talk about the lease is this and that, but be real with if you lease a used truck be ready to put money in it, I lease a use one before and pay the price, I then return it wait 6 months not at home lol , but went back and got me a new one it been almost 1 year know and I thank god every day because I can feed my family and I can go home when I want and yes not every week is the same

10. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Eagle project I would just use that name lol , it was a good idea but just run by little boys,

FLCRACKER Thanks this.
  11. believe456

believe456 Light Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Listen here! Don't do it. Okay i flew out from va to Indiana round trip was around 1100. Oh yeah they have a bunch of trucks but only about 3 percent are ready to roll. Unless you wanna get in a max force engine. Over 40 people will be out there looking and only 20 trucks are ready to roll. The map is pointless. After looking and looking I found a 2010 Pete 389 300k miles. They said okay we will put it in the shop get it ready. I said cool I was informed you guys pay for hotels they said no. I went back home. They called me three weeks later said the truck was ready. I flew out (736$) got there the truck was gone. They said no problem pick a new one. Once again I'm walking around the lot. Then I find a 2012 kw. Problem is it wasn't ready until morning. They did pay for the room that night. Got back to quality signed the papers and noticed the rates were increased. I would have been paying 2250 a month. I brung the truck home had it for a month then took it back. You would have to roll hard to pay that and couldn't save up for maintence and pay bills

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.