Question about rewards and cooperate account

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Davis42200, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Davis42200

Davis42200 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2020
    Hello, I just had a quick question. The company I work for has always just let me get my fuel wherever I want. I had my own personal reward cards I would use to collect points.

Now they have a loves account and want me to start fueling up there. Something about just pulling up to the pump and it turns on by the sticker on my windshield.

If I get a loves card will I still be able to collect points for myself or will they all go to the company now? I also have the swipe card. Should I use that so I can swipe my rewards too?

Not sure how all this is going to work now.

Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    Call Loves and ask them. loves.com

Numb Thanks this.
  4. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Loves tends to mess up my points. I like flying j and pilot because I can earn "shower power" and buy food as well as the occasional reserved parking with my points.

I know you can achieve a month of showers and bad coffee from loves, but you need to check your receipt every time because, as I said, they frequently fail to apply points even when fueling the "regular" way.

Just my 2 cents.

5. Davis42200

Davis42200 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2020
    If someone had a mechanical problem with their truck and asked a question on here would you tell them to call peterbilt?

Numb Thanks this.
  6. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    If someone asked about a mechanical problem, I might tag some of our esteemed members here on TTR that are knowledgeable in that area. Just as for a truck stop customer service issue, that stop's CS people may give the most accurate answers.

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  7. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    You probably figured it out by now. If anyone want to know Comdata has RFID chip/ sticker for windshield. Once you stop at fuel island you just swipe you driver rewards card at the pump. Then just put in company driver ID number. The pump turn on and fuel. It's the same at any truck stop that has the system. No need to go inside for anything, just fuel and go. You can't get cash advance using the windshield tag.

UturnGirl Thanks this.
  8. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    I doubt if the points go to the company. Drivers need those points. I think showers are $15 at Loves now.

What does the pump say? I don't think the pump would just say 'start fueling' or 'remove nozzle'.

I'm curious as to the answer to this myself. Anyone know?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.