Question regarding current legal issue

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by applebrown78, Apr 16, 2008.

1. applebrown78

applebrown78 Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2008
    phoenix, az
    I was arrested for larceny. Domestic despuite. He said the furnature was his it wasnt I moved and boom charge.

anyhoo because he had pending charges for assualting, stealing my car, slashing my tires and so forth the court granted me pretrial rehab probation.

Prosecution has been suspended and i dont have to report to a probation officer. As a show of good faith I am on probation for a year. Then the charge will be dropped or if i want to i can go to trial...too expensive these lawyers are cut throat. so i settled on probation.

i have no restrictions, college educated and and excellent driving and no prior criminal backgrounds. I'm awaiting word from Swift because I am scheduled to begin class on the 29th of april...this month. What are my chances?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. psanderson

psanderson Road Train Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Moline, Illinois
    Don't hold your breath. Most times convictions will show up on credit reports (DAC is a kind of credit report) even if the court decides to expunge the record.

From a retired federal DOT official

4. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    Was it a misdemeanor charge ? Many applications only ask if you were convicted of a felony .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.