"Questions About Specialized Glass"..Maverick .

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by Minus..., Nov 16, 2008.

1. Minus...

Minus... Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Philly, PA...
    I talked to a recruiter on the phone about me...i'm approved...just gotta fill out the paper work but i only live in the glass hiring area...sooo...

Anyone currently work in this department now?...how many miles you average a week?...compare glass hauling to standard flatbed hauling...also...will you find yourself picking up non glass items?...recruiter said that sometimes you might have to change your trailer around to pick up other things besides glass...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cressler

Cressler Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2007
    North Carolina
    Google "maverick in the rear view". It will tell you everything you need to know and what to expect. The division has not changed either since it was written. But hey, times are tough right now, so take the job. Read all the information you can on these forums about the place, good luck.

4. Minus...

Minus... Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Philly, PA...
    I sometimes question myself on that statement...because most people are faster to complain...then to complement...so in result...it will tend to be more negative stuff said about a company then good...but no matter what company...it's always someone getting treated like ####...and someone getting treated like god...so...it's basicly up in the air for how you'll be treated anywhere you go...but i'll read it...i hope what you told me to search answers my questions...

5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Then ask thees guys how many points they had on them. How much stuff thery tore up????/:biggrin_2554: Why were they let go????

sewerman Thanks this.
  6. skatefrog

skatefrog Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    dude.. that blog.. as bad as it appears.. # Arrow we had some of the same troubles.
    w/ out stuff it was twisted trailers (turning too tight w. a coil load), broken landing gear (going over high tracks), i carried a box of lamps, plugs etc to make sure that i could hook, run and repair on the road lol.

7. special

special Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2009
    the trailers and arn't in too bad of shape been haulin for bout 3 months and they are slowly getting new ones they got some new single drops just waiting to b set up so they maintain equipment good too pms are through i have nothing bad to say bout the equipment thus far good ppl all around good equipment good pay

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.