Quitting Superior and Trucking.

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by ethos, Jul 17, 2018.

1. DuvalKid

DuvalKid Light Load Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    I don't believe so. Could there be another place they sent the records to?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Any chance they emailed it to you?

4. DuvalKid

Jul 10, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    I just checked because that actually was a possibility but nothing in the inbox.

5. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Looks like they were a part of a larger company. I would give them a call. They can probably email you a copy. Perhaps just that location went under.

6. kurbski

kurbski Light Load Member

Jul 6, 2008
    NE Florida
    Do you have any receipts for the training in your online bank records?
    Im not being critical of you... But in the future, scan everything with your phone and upload it to Google drive. I keep copies of everything. Cdl, twic, med card, etc......

joshuapowell61 and DuvalKid Thank this.
  7. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    Good luck and safe travels

ethos Thanks this.
  8. DuvalKid

Jul 10, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Yes I have the payment in my bank record. I know I should have taken pictures etc. and I will do so in the future as I have learned from this horrible experience. I tried calling the number posted on the site and emailing them, but the number is disconnected and the email is rebounding. The only proof now is the payment. When a company goes out of business, they should send records to the DMV or something, not just destroy them...

joshuapowell61 and kurbski Thank this.
  9. spindrift

spindrift Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Texas
    From one career changer to another, all the best, Ethos. Our SIL got his teaching degree online and graduated last Fall. After some student teaching he'll have his own classroom in the San Antonio School District this year.

ethos Thanks this.
  10. Bud A.

Bud A. Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Mountain Time
    Congratulations, @ethos ! FWIW, my parents were both teachers. My dad was a band director, so he taught some elementary, middle school, and high school. He very much preferred the middle school kids, which I used to think was weird. Now that I'm older, it makes sense. He said they were still teachable at that age, but a good percentage of the high school kids had already developed bad habits and bad attitudes. I have a degree in history, so I understand the appeal. I never had the patience to be a teacher, and I knew that early on, so good for you for doing that work. We need more good teachers. I appreciate you doing that.

ethos Thanks this.
  11. ulenie

ulenie Medium Load Member

May 24, 2018
    Houston, TX
    Big ups man. I plan to do the same, finish up my degree. And also am in the process of applying to superior as a new cdl grad. Were you able to take the classes on the road?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    ethos Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.