Racism in truck stops 2021

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Nativedriver, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    OK, you're drawing me back. Where in that comment did I say I was making no comment? I said I was not going to reply to the quoted comment, said this topic turned my stomach and I was exiting. If you take issue with this PLEASE click on my name and select the ignore feature!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MTN Boomer

MTN Boomer Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2019
  4. Lucky12

Lucky12 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2019
    This ventures quite a bit from the OPs post, but let me go ahead and share some thoughts that I don't hear getting any traction in our corporate press:

Let's say there are in fact races, not just 1 human race, but there are many different races. Think of them metaphorically as how there are breeds of dogs. There are some rather large differences between the different breeds of humans.

In dogs, for instance, it would seem rather foolish to most to throw them all in one cage, and to assure any naysayers, that there is only 1 dog breed, the canine breed. Because what would happen over time is thousands of years of breeding, being bred, and evolution (perhaps), would be destroyed. To do this with canines would meet outrage, total outrage among people and nations all over the world, and rightly so I might add.

Now, you probably see where I'm going with this, but let me go ahead. We have many different races, that had different cultures, and tens of thousands of years of selective breeding, and evolution (perhaps). These disparate groups were formed in tribes and later nations, countries, etc. At the present time, the global corporatist empire seeks to minimize these differences between these humans and to propagandize them endlessly through their corporate media apparatus. And this is because the empire wants "Consumers" and economies of scale dictate that variations among them may as well be done away with.

I suggest this is not much different than destroying all the various breeds of dogs, given sufficient time and success of the current "Globalist" phase of the Corporate empire. They are seeking to do away with the nation state for all intents and purposes, while the nation state once served as a protective cocoon for various people's, it is now viewed by those who rule over us as an impediment to their control over those people's and an impediment to implementation of their global market.

Anyone who resists their views on races is a racist. If one resists their views on what constitutes a family (and by extension who ought to have children) you are a homophobe. The government and industry has seen fit to allow people who are of the same sex to purchase children now, if anyone disagrees with the governments wisdom on this, they are an ***"ist, etc.

I, for one, do not like this situation and the potential ruination (or fundamental transformation) of humanity it portends

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  5. illState708

illState708 Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2017
    You have to be very smart to watch out for the trick question and be able to return a trick question.. They will justify anything just as long as it is not direct proof of racism.. What do especially in these odd towns is look around you can see what's mostly out there. It's crazy to say even at shipping and receiving I jump out the truck recording with my phone as well as all truck stops. You never know what would happen because at the end of the day, it's their word against your word and proof.. I've myself been in a lot of these situations from accused of Stealing, Mistaken identity, Close fights.. This is America and sad to say that this is how it will always be.. Have a dash camera and hidden camera and just plan to be safe and don't feed into the ignorant bliss of this society

Nativedriver Thanks this.
  6. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    #### Im old to me POC always meant pile of crap

bryan21384 and Trucker61016 Thank this.
  7. skallagrime

skallagrime Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana
    A race purity guy eh? Whelp, if youre going to go that route, make sure you also adhere to the full conclusion, only black and dark brown people near the equator, white people will only be allowed to live in the very northern or southern latitudes and we will need to kill children at birth if they have any characteristics whomever is in charge of the purity tests deems is an unfit thing for that "race"

Your analogy is terrible and so are all its implications

Swine hauler and Nativedriver Thank this.
  8. Lucky12

Nov 24, 2019
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I never suggested anything you have spun there bud.

Global mass consumerism and a bunch of mutts as a replacement for authentic peoples and cultures sounds like a bad trade to me.

But that's just my opinion.

Your group is likely to win, so take solace in that.

homeskillet and Trucker61016 Thank this.
  9. skallagrime

skallagrime Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana
    "My group" sees people as humans and values them as humans due to individual conciousness and sentience.

Your group sees culture and skin color as things to be preserved in stasis and by geography by force much like animals in a zoo.

People are entitled to opinions provided those opinions dont involve coercion and the collectivist use of force. Every "culture" that thinks your way ends up perpetrating a genocide or 5, its not a path thats wise to go down.

Swine hauler and Qbf594 Thank this.
  10. Hollywoodsaint

Hollywoodsaint Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2020
    Hollywood California
    Thats why I only shower at loves or pilot....they always clean their showers no matter what time. Very reliable truck stops

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  11. Lucky12

Nov 24, 2019
    I'm saying that preservation of distinct lineages and cultures is a good idea.

Genocide would be the distinct opposite.

You paranoid or something?

You ever notice how we go to great lengths to preserve some endangered insect or bird for example? I've had an entire construction project tabled in Florida over Sand Skink habitat.

Sand skink

Now, I'll admit, he's a cute little rascal, but nowhere near as sophisticated as a distinct race of humans with a unique culture all their own. I would argue they aren't even in the same ballpark.

My question is why no similar effort when it comes to humans. And quite the opposite actually, the ruling class seems to be in a hurry to wipe out the distinctions between different groups of humans. Idiocracy is not my ideal of a good outcome for humanity, yet that's exactly what global mass consumerism stands to yield. We are already just about there in this country. A subset of the country is already there.

Consumerism isnt really a culture it's more of a conversion of humans into homogenized commercial livestock by preying upon their inherent laziness.

homeskillet and LameMule Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.