Radeon trucking Inc. / Winter Haven , FL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Hot&Cool Truck Driver, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hot&Cool Truck Driver

Hot&Cool Truck Driver Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2019
    Only a recommendation for you prospective drivers for Radeon Transport: Here they are not governed by DOT rules. Be ready to work from 14 to 18 hours, and many times you will prefer to sleep in the truck, because here the 10 hours between shifts do not apply; You will barely have about 4 hours to go to your house and take a nap and return to work to meet the client with the appointment time. Remember that here in Radeon Transport they usually offer to pay you a percentage of 27% of the "value" of the freight for the cargo, which you will never be able to verify that the payment you receive is the correct one since you will never see proof of the payment that really they receive for said load. You also expect that 90% or always you will be overweight, and Radeon Transport does not pay for it, therefore you will have to look for longer and tedious routes to avoid the scales at the weight control stations. And never expect to be paid for detention time, as they promise but never get paid. Also, if you are lucky they will give you a truck in good condition and without problems, because the new trucks are for the pawns that have been working for them for some time. And worst of all: Do not quit if you get bored of working for Radeon Transport, because they will look for ways and enough excuses to reduce your last paycheck to you or probably not even pay you for your last week or days of work as they did. to me. And I also advise you to keep your copies of your "Real Log Book" even if you cannot show it to the DOT in case they stop you to check your work hours, as you will always be violating the DOT rules. Always keep your other "Fake" log book to show in case of an inspection. I wish you good luck with these people if you plan to work for them! And remember that you will always be giving away your work to them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    How long did you work there?

Lonesome and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I would’ve quit after six minutes!!
    Ain’t no way anyone is going to interrupt my 10 hour break!!:cya:

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  5. Midlife Trucker

Midlife Trucker Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Shady Dale, GA
    Hopefully, you landed at a much better company.

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    What's the story behind "not governed by DOT rules"?

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.