Rand McNally Bluetooth, are they any good?

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by gym23, Jul 30, 2021.

1. gym23

gym23 Light Load Member

Jan 19, 2021
    How good are the Rand McNally Bluetooth like the cleardryve 180,210 or 220. What are the main pros and cons of these. I’m searching for a good over the ear Bluetooth.

thanks in advance

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mojo2010

mojo2010 Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2014
    I just bought the cleardryve 220. The sound quality is absolutely amazing. And the comfort is phenomenal.
    However, I am returning them because of how cheaply they are built. I'm very rough on my old blueparrott 450xt, and it has held up great.
    The 220 is over the ear, which is nice, and I wish it was more durable.
    As far as I know the 220 is the only over the ear option. I think rand mcnally has a coupon for 20% off right now, might be wrong.

4. Corycross549

Corycross549 Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2020
    I love the silver ones i have. Several years and button for power got stuck for good was very hard to answer but lasted a long time. Got the newer black version and broke them where the plastic headband y’s down for speaker. 8 months wont buy the newer black ones agian. But the silver dual speaker was great. I used it as one speaker and used pad on second speaker when first one wore out. Speaker pads are very comfortable. Battery life was long without the noise canceling on.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.